- Any data you enter into the app is yours. iMatt Solutions (the app development company) does not collect or share your app data.
- If you choose to sync with Dropbox, all communication with Dropbox is done securely and in accordance with best practice. Your Dropbox account details are private and are not collected or shared.
- If you email support, then yes, we* now have your name and email address and any other details you shared inside the email. If you are concerned about this, just email support and ask us to delete your prior communications.
- You are responsible for the security of your personal device and the data stored on it (eg iPhone or iPad). You should always lock your device and require a login of some type (pin, fingerprint id, face id).
- Both the mobile app and this website have been integrated with Google Analytics. This collates high level usage patterns so that we* can improve both the website and the app. No personal data is collected and there is nothing recorded or stored to identify you – the high level usage metrics are all anonymous.
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Us/We = iMatt Solutions, the company that developed ServicePlanner.